Monday, February 4, 2008

Gatlinburg

My family and I just got back from a vacation in Gatlinburg. We went with some friends from our church in Alabama "Safe Harbor". If you want to check out some good sermons......these were preached by Pastor Luke Camara.

http://safeharborsermons.blogspot.com/

This is Pastor Luke his sermons are awesome, his Monopoly playing...not so much :)

Photobucket


Anyway here are some pics from our trip, they are not good as I have still not purchased a camera due to saving moola for someone special:


View from our balcony in the cabin:

Photobucket

The always AWESOME Lynn and her blurred hubby Paul, Jessica and Scotty!
Photobucket

Wish I had these views from my Grocery store!
Photobucket
Another Balcony shot:

Photobucket

The neighborhood in which the cabin resides:
Photobucket
Kid number 3 on the Balcony:
Photobucket
All four of my babies on the balcony, can't wait for number five!
Photobucket
Lynn again, this chick is in my 10 favorite people ever:
Photobucket

Anyway More later from the Ripley's believe it or not museum, someone has awoken from quiet time and is singing about having to P()()P!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing some pics! It looks like ya'll had fun. Should I be reading into your "can't wait for number five" comment? Are you expecting?

"The Transplanted Yankee" said...

I heart you. We're praying for Naoimi!!