Naomi comes home tomorrow! And she lost her first tooth in a the hospital yesterday. I was really annoyed with them because they threw the tooth in the trash. I wanted to save it :(
Who throws a tooth away??? I have all of Zoe's... actually I have been meaning to do something with them, other than keeping them in Dave's shorts drawer! Glad she's doing so well!
Oh Jen...she looks SOOOOO good here! What a relief to have her home soon! Praying all goes well with the transition of now her swallowing things:) Love, Laurie
I know... we're odd people. We also have a movie that someone gave us that was a duplicate to one we already had and a box of really old *things that married people need sometimes when Mommy isn't taking a pill at night*. That's TMI, isn't it?
8 comments:
Tell them they owe the tooth fairy some dough!
She's so cute!!! I can't believe they threw it away! bummer. . .can she still get her buck?
Love ya!
Bran
Wow, She looks great! I am so happy that she is getting to come home! Praise God.
Love,
Jocelyn
Who throws a tooth away??? I have all of Zoe's... actually I have been meaning to do something with them, other than keeping them in Dave's shorts drawer! Glad she's doing so well!
Oh Jen...she looks SOOOOO good here! What a relief to have her home soon! Praying all goes well with the transition of now her swallowing things:)
Love,
Laurie
That sucks they threw it away! (Side note: the fact that Rachel has ALL of Zoe's in Dave's "shorts drawer" cracks me up!) YAY for Naoimi going HOME!
I know... we're odd people. We also have a movie that someone gave us that was a duplicate to one we already had and a box of really old *things that married people need sometimes when Mommy isn't taking a pill at night*. That's TMI, isn't it?
Super cute pictures!
Post a Comment