He's so sweet! He looks like a baby I took care of at Children's. He was African as well, and I couldn't pronounce his name (and since I worked nights I never saw the family who would have been able to tell me) so I just called him Franklin. We bonded. I can't wait for you to have him! He couldn't ask for better parents.
Hey you, check back on my blog. . .I ended up deleting your comment b/c I deleted the "fighting" going on as well. If you'd like to post a new comment, you are welcome too. I hope that was ok!
4 comments:
Look at those eyes! They are SO precious. . .I can't wait for him to come home to you!
Brandi
He's so sweet! He looks like a baby I took care of at Children's. He was African as well, and I couldn't pronounce his name (and since I worked nights I never saw the family who would have been able to tell me) so I just called him Franklin. We bonded. I can't wait for you to have him! He couldn't ask for better parents.
Hey you, check back on my blog. . .I ended up deleting your comment b/c I deleted the "fighting" going on as well. If you'd like to post a new comment, you are welcome too. I hope that was ok!
Love you,
Bran
Thanks just fine Bran! I did not want to write that, but it was no longer about you and your blog...it became something ugly.
Love ya,
Jen
Post a Comment