Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rosa Parks

My oldest kid was in a Rosa Parks Play today. He was really good. He has a pretty lengthly part and did not miss a word. He played the "Booking Officer". I took a few pics with my lame camera phone. I am just not as cool as the other parents who had their big ole 1980s Video Cameras...with three little kids with me I can't handle a video camera to well.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are thinking about a camera. I bought a canon powershot 1000 for a couple of hundred. It's a digital camera but the video footage is better than my old camcorder. It is the size of a deck of cards too which means I carry it around more. Check the video on my site. It was all filmed with the digitial camera.

"The Transplanted Yankee" said...

Aww...it looks like he did a good job! We can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Just A Family said...

love ya and I'm thinking of you guys.
Robin and Jospeh