Friday, February 22, 2008

William

Hey guys,

So I suprised a bunch of you I guess with my annoucement under weird things!! Yes we are adopting again and have been in the process since Jan of this year. You can read all about it at my other blog:

www.specialneedsbaby.blogspot.com

I would post it all over again, but why when you can go there and see all the pictures of our sweet baby. We feel very blessed to be welcoming this little guy into our home. I will also add pictures here so you can see them. But if you want the whole story, Will's blog is easiest.
I want to thank everyone for their support. The response from people who do not even know me has been nothing less than AMAZING. We are fundraising for William's adoption and so many people have sent me the sweetest emails and posted the most wonderful comments on the blogs. I love all you guys. I just feel so blessed, all around.

I would appreciate if you could pray for my friend Kristy over at www.babybolte.blogspot.com She really needs our love and prayers right now. Check out her blog to see why.

Well I will talk to you all soon.

With much love,

Jen

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jen,
I'm praying for your family. We were one of the other families that considered adopting William, but it wasn't the right time for us. I pray that the Lord will bless your family mightily with his precious little life.
Michelle

Brandi said...

Great way to announce it by the way! ha ha! Keepin' us on our toes!

Praying for you and for sweet William to come home SOON!

Brandi