Please pray for Naomi. She is having her "BIG" surgery tomorrow. They will remove her badly damaged esophogus and replace it. Please keep her in your prayers. While she is very excited, and I have explained the whole process....I do not think she really understands how draining physically and emotionally this will be for her.
Please also pray for the weather here. Michigan weather sucks....it really does. It figures there is going to be a lovely winter storm the night before her surgery. Argh. Please pray we can get to the hospital by 6am with no trouble.
Here is a pic of Naomi and her sister. They found this jacket in the lost and found and insisted it was mine. Yeah right!!!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Surgery Tomorrow.....Please Pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
I pray all goes well! I can't wait to see pictures of her eating that rice she is so excited about!
wow that came up fast...I am praying hard for you guys!
Love,
Jocelyn
We'll keep her in our prayers!!
We are praying! Charlesetta wants to send a package. Give little Miss a big hug for us!!!
What are you talking about? That jacket totally looks like something you'd wear! LOL. We're praying for all of you!
Praying today! Let us know the outcome. . .love you!
Bran
Post a Comment