Thursday, February 28, 2008

THANK YOU RUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our good friend Russ went to Nigeria recently and brought back some gifts for the kids. Look what he got Naomi!!!!! It is so beautiful. It is a sign made in traditional cloth that says "I love Jesus"! It is awesome. Naomi wanted to hang it in our living room, since we are in there more than in the bedrooms. So you come in our front door and see it right away! Thank you Russ. You are SUCH a blessing in our lives.

Photobucket

Russ also had little purses made for our other children that are also so beautiful. Thank you for thinking of our Naomi and our other kids. We LOVE you Russ. Naomi wanted me to take a picture of her just for you. She decided to drink and swallow now and wanted to show you her cup of Apple Juice in the picture. Here it is:

Photobucket

Again thank you so much! You have touched our lives this past year more than you will ever know. Thank you my friend!

With much Love,

Jen, Naomi and the gang :)

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I don't see any pictures??

Love ya,
Bran

Anonymous said...

I can see them, that is odd. What are you seeing......a red x??


Blessings,

Jen

Nikki said...

I don't see them either- yes, just a red x! Too bad- they sound gorgeous!

Nikki

Welcome to Jen said...

Did this help? I linked it to photobucket this time?? Hope it did.

Jen

Nikki said...

Yep- I see it now! Very pretty... and what a cutie Naomi is :)

Tama said...

Wow, she looks so healthy! And somehow, much older! Tell her the girls say hi!