Well Janet of USCIS informed me this morning that our I600A was approved! Yeah. I am so happy. Now all that has to happen is either USCIS or NVC(National Visa Center) have to send Alma an email that states that we are approved. This is the next feat. I guess this is not the norm and USCIS normally forwards all approvals over to NVC and then NVC cables it over to the consular. Well this would take to long, so I have been praying and begging both USCIS and NVC to just email it.
PLEASE PRAY THAT USCIS OR NVC WILL EMAIL ALMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya all,
Jen
p.s. enlcosed is a pic of my dog Tabitha. Can you find her?? My girls have her buried in toys. She does not mind at all. I have never seen a chihuahua so tolerant of little kids. She likes to be right in the mix. 
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment