Saturday, December 8, 2007

Naomi comes home take 2!!!

Alma was nice enough to come in on a saturday, after being in meetings a lot on Friday. She received our approval and processed everything quick. Many thanks to her!

Blessings,

Jen

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

I have been following on the AOH yahoo group. Is this the final word - did Alma get what she needed? I've been praying!

Stefanie Solt

Welcome to Jen said...

Yes I pray that it is! Alma got our info and Naomi is set to leave with Tama tomorrow. Please pray for a safe flight and that all goes well.

Love,

Jen

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! :-)

Just A Family said...

Oh goodness....That sweet baby is coming home.........
Thank you Lord for all all the Liberian angels coming home...

I'm sooooooo happy for you guys..
Please lets stay in touch.
much love,
Rob

Jennifer said...

Jen,
We've followed this story for months, praying for your family and are so glad to hear this part of the journey is finally here. Keep posting!!