Monday, December 3, 2007

Photos for Naomi

Tama called me and said that Naomi did not have her photo album, so I am posting these pictures for Naomi so she can see her Mama, Papa and siblings. So here you go sweetheart...we LOVE you!



Here is a picture of Mama with your brother Christian:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is your sister Alexa:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This is your sister Annah:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here is a picture of Papa:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is a picture of your brother, Christian:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is your dog Tabitha, she is a little Tiny dog:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You have your own room. Here is a picture of the room with your bed:

Photo <br />Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here is your house:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here is a mural on one wall of your room:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here are some of your new toys:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

WE LOVE YOU NAOMI AND CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU WHEN YOU COME HOME!!

Love Mama, Papa and your sisters and brother :)

2 comments:

missy said...

I know it must hurt to know that she didn't get the album that you undoubtedly poured your heart and soul into. I am so sorry. I pray she will get to come home with Tama. Love, Missy

Welcome to Jen said...

Hey Missy,
It does make me upset. All this time and she does not know about us, what we look like, where her home will be, even her dog!
I have been in constant prayer regarding her coming home with Tama. I know the Lord has a plan, but to be completely honest if she cannot make it home with Tama I will be heart broken :(

Love,

Jen