I've been stalking all day waiting for these pictures. They are wonderful. She is so beautiful and looks so healthy. When can I come see her? Oh, ok, I'll give you a couple of months and then I want to come and see Naoimi and Joseph White. There has to be a good central location for us to all get our little brown ones together. I am so so happy for you. I pray the adjustment goes smoothly for all of you. Much love, Missy
I've checked your site (both this one and your facebook!) at least 10 times today! YEAH!!! Thank you so much for posting pictures! She's gorgeous! Now I want to know everything else. . .how you are feeling, how she reacted????? Keep it coming, girl!
Oh I am SOOOO happy to see these pictures and know that your sweet girl is home. Both Peter and I loved getting to know her a little while we stayed at the guest house. She is SUCH a sweetheart. I am just praising God that it all worked out. I was praying so hard!
10 comments:
I've been stalking all day waiting for these pictures. They are wonderful. She is so beautiful and looks so healthy. When can I come see her? Oh, ok, I'll give you a couple of months and then I want to come and see Naoimi and Joseph White. There has to be a good central location for us to all get our little brown ones together. I am so so happy for you. I pray the adjustment goes smoothly for all of you. Much love, Missy
Oh my gosh!! I have been check in off and on all day long...she is beautiful, I am crying tears of JOY for you!
I think I have checked your blog at least 10 times today. Congratulations! she is SO beautiful. I'm looking forward to hearing how things are going!
Stefanie
I've been checking too! Praise God! She's so beautiful!!
I've checked your site (both this one and your facebook!) at least 10 times today! YEAH!!! Thank you so much for posting pictures! She's gorgeous! Now I want to know everything else. . .how you are feeling, how she reacted????? Keep it coming, girl!
Celebrating with Naomi's Mama!
Bran
Welcome Home Naomi!!! My heart is just melting and filled with such peace and joy for your family.
What a wonderful Christmas this will be!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and thankful that everything worked out for her to make it home. I'll be praying for your family.
Love,
Becky
That ia great Jen! What wonderful pictures!
Congratulations!!!! She is so CUTE!!! Wow, Wow, Wow!!! :)
~Staci
Oh I am SOOOO happy to see these pictures and know that your sweet girl is home. Both Peter and I loved getting to know her a little while we stayed at the guest house. She is SUCH a sweetheart.
I am just praising God that it all worked out. I was praying so hard!
Love you!
Amber
Post a Comment