Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Playdough

Playdough is a HUGE hit. They have been at it for two hours now!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your day with Naomi sounds wonderful!! :-)

I didn't realize that you and I lived in the same state...we are just starting our process (working on homestudy) and are tentatively going to adopt an 8 yr old girl from Liberia. If it all goes well maybe in a year we can get our girls together. ;-)

Unknown said...

I too love play dough! I'm so glad that things are going well.

Anonymous said...

Playdough is awesome. I spent hours with it. wait til she discovers legos.

Brandi said...

Ok, it's Sat. morning. . .time for another post! We want pictures, but if it's just to hard to upload, at least tell us some stories!

Brandi