Monday, December 10, 2007

3 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Hours and my baby will be here........3 Hours. The excitement I feel is SO overwhelming. PLEASE PRAY that all goes well!!!!! I'll be talking to you all soon!!


LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jen-Naomi's Mama IN 3 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you! It will be amazing to see the pictures of you with your daughter!!!!

Stefanie said...

I can't wait to hear an update. I've been frequenting you blog to see how things are going. You are all in my prayers.

Melissa said...

By now she is probably with you! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures of your whole family together!

God has blessed your patience and your faithfulness!

Emily said...

Wow I am excited for you!! Enjoy your sweet baby girl!

Michelle said...

I've been lurking in much anticipation with you. I feel jittery and giddy because I know that I'll be in your shoes sometime soon too! God bless you and you meet your precious daughter and wrap her in your arms for the very first time.

"The Transplanted Yankee" said...

PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD!!!

anonymous said...

Jen, I'm praying for your family's transition and waiting excitedly to hear how you're doing. :) Thanks for blogging! Love, Naomi (from your yahoogroup)

Brandi said...

aaagghhhhh. . .. we are anxiously awaiting an update!!!! come on!

Brandi