Thursday, December 6, 2007

Email Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After hours on the phone and about 40 emails I finally got somewhere. After our I600 approval this morning I asked Janet from USCIS to forward a email with our approval on to Alma the US consul in Liberia. Well this is not USCIS's job I guess. So she sent an email to NVC the national visa center. Now I had to talk to someone there to make sure they would sent it. I talk to about 10 different people who could not answer my questions. So I emailed Janet again. She then sent NVC an email with a long explination of the urgency of our case. So again I was one the phone. Finally about and hour ago I got someone on the phone who knew what I was talking about. He put me on hold and talked to his supervisor. When he came back on the phone he told me that they had gotten the email from Janet and that our I600 approval had been forwarded on to Monrovia since our case had been marked urgent. What a blessing!!

Now all we need is for Alma to issue our Visa tomorrow and Naomi will be home on Monday, next Thursday at the latest...if the Visa is issued. Please pray that we will be in Alma's favor. Please also pray for Tama's girls Mercy and Charlesetta.

Your prayers, love and friendship have kept me going. Thank you so much.

And a "Shout Out" to you Lord.......You are always there...you never waver..You amaze me, YOU alone are the most high. I love you!

Love,

Jen

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Congratulations! I have been faithfully checking your blog to find out what has happened. Praise the Lord!!

Stefanie
Soon to be Marcus's mom