Monday, August 20, 2007

Yo gabba gabba.............yo freaky freaky

Well this new show started today. It is called "Yo Gabba Gabba". I have seen the comercials for it for months now. My two and three year old were a little freaked out by it, I was curious to see it I guess. So I watched it this morning. It freaked me out a bit. The show leader "DJ Lance" is very "intense" and some of the characters scared the heck out of my two year old (My three year old refused to watch at all). Why one of them has to look like a cyclops is beyond me and I think the little green guy with floppy arms is a little out there. It had some good ideas, and tried to make things like eating new foods and brushing teeth fun which is cool. This party in my tummy song they played did not work for my kid though. She was eating a pop tart saw the song in which the food had faces and then "partied in the tummy". She held up her poptart made it dance pointed at it and said "eyes" and put it down refusing to eat it. Owell. Maybe other people will enjoy it more than I did. I will stick with veggie tales. They may have eyes, but no one eats them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it but now I have the song stuck in my head!

Blu and Darbi said...

This is my 2 year old's new favorite show! Personally, the characters and the leader are frightening to me! It wouldn't be my show of choice if I were two!!

Love,
Darbi
www.tidwelladoption.blogspot.com