Psalm 66:5-6
Come and see what God has done,
how awesome his works in man's behalf!
He turned the sea into dry land,
they passed through the waters on foot-
come, let us rejoice in him.
Today I will a lot of time in prayer. Today I will give everything back to the Lord and pray for strength and comfort in his love. I will lift up our Naoimi and pray for continued progress with our adoption and the adoptions of others at AOH. Today I will remind myself over and over of this:
"He will make a way where there is no other way, He works in ways we can not see, he will make a way for thee.......
Thursday, August 2, 2007
a new day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Shana and I are praying for you guys! I am glad to know that you made it back home safely.
For you today: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, with prayer and petition present your requests before the Lord AND the PEACE OF GOD WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS."
May the Peace of God literally stand guard in your heart and mind. . .your will and your very emotions!
Love you and praying for you today!
Brandi
THis is a VERY significant promise scripture! Thanks for sharing it. I am praying God continues to infuse you with hope!!
Blessings to you,
Amber
You've been on my heart this week. I love you and am praying for you and your little one!! I'm also going to memorize that verse (from this post!)
Love ya,
Brandi
Post a Comment