Friday, August 10, 2007

One dollar adoption part 2

Thank you all so much for all your prayers for our daugter and for donating to our one dollar adoption fundraiser. You are all such a blessing to our daughter Naoimi and our Family. It has not even been two days yet and we are now at $2632!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing. The Lord is SO faithful and he is providing and I am just amazed and in awe. I cannot help but cry because this is happening,our Naoimi is going to be able to come home, get better and LIVE. You are all just wonderful and I just cannot describe how grateful and humbled I feel. THANK YOU so much for helping save my baby's life. I will keep updating the thermometer several times a day. Please continue to keep Naoimi in your prayers.

Love ya all,

Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog. It's wonderful what you are doing. i was just running around looking for blogs from Helena!

Brandi said...

Yeah.. . .it keeps climbing!!! So happy! Hey, could I get a pic of Naoimi to use when I meet with the Senator this week? Just email me one!

Love ya,
Brandi

Amber G. said...

Jen,
This is such great news! We'll keep praying for that thermometer to keep rising!

Amber