Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Please Pray for my husband

Hi,

It would just be SO wonderful if whoever reads this today could please say a little prayer for my husband Alan. He interviewed for a job. I am praying that the bosses at this job realize how wonderful (He so is!!) my husband is and choose to hire him!! This job is within the company and would be wonderful for us. Prayer works, so if you could please say a little two second prayer for my husband I would be SO grateful!


Love JN

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Praying, my friend! And thinking of you today. Donna and I were just talking about how much we are praying for you and your fundraising for your sweet little girl!

Love ya,
Brandi

Dono & Laurie said...

Yay! Look at the $ come in! I know God will provide for Naoimi to come home!
Love~
Laurie