Today I opened the mailbox and there was our I600A APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!! I am truely amazed because we were only finger printed on the 11th of this month and it shows that they approved us on the 17th. Right after we were finger printed I sent them an email with pictures of Naoimi in it and pleading with them to please help move the approval along if they could. DHR of Alabama had to approve our homestudy before they could send it to USCIS and They took FOREVER!!!!!!! So I was really shocked to see this approval today. Another great blessing from the ALMIGHTY!!! How G-R-E-A-T HE is!!
Love ya all,
JN
Friday, August 24, 2007
I600A APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Congrats! That is fantastic!!!!
Yeah!!!! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats!
Love you,
Brandi
That was quick!! I can remember getting mine and the excitement filled the house that day.
Congratulations!!
Gail
I forgot to say in the earlier post - I love the song on your blog!!!
Gail
Wahoo! That is awesome!!! So happy for you... every step is one step closer to having her home.
Amber
Hey Jenn, wow I can't believe
how fast it came..
Congrats,
Rob
Congrats on the approval, darling. We knew it would come! Hey...I sent you a message over MySpace...what are ya'll doing Friday night??
Congrats! We are so happy for you too! One step closer to Naomi! WOOO HOOO!!! Blog request: Have you gotten any updates on her and how she is doing?
We'll keep praying!
Post a Comment