Monday, August 13, 2007

He loves me....He loves me always :)

My Lord LOVES me and HE LOVES you!!! There is no "he loves me he loves me not", he loves me(us) all the time. I can be annoying, crabby(just ask the hubby!!),sappy,doubtful, mad,happy,crazy,etc and he is always there. He tells me in a kind way to "Snap out of it Jen", or offers me a hand to hold when I am down. He is just SO good. I love what a wonderful person(Stephanie) who blogs wrote about him. I hope she does not mind me writing it hear. I just love how she put it!!

Stephanie from http://garcias2chile.blogspot.com/ wrote these beautiful words:

"We cannot control God, and we cannot second-guess him, as much as we'd like to try. Our God has plans and purposes that are far beyond our understanding.

Sometimes those plans and purposes break our hearts.

Sometimes they require sacrifices we never agreed to make.

Sometimes they stop us dead in our tracks, turn us upside down, inside out, and paralyze us with pain.

But his comfort is not far behind. And as we climb up into his lap and weep into his chest, he whispers in our ear, "Shhh. It's okay. I did it for a reason, and some day I'll tell you what it is." He strokes our hair and hugs us tight, and cries with us ...

Our whys are not answered, but we trust that there is a reason. God is in control, and he loves us through our pain"
"


Thank you Stephanie. I keep reading this post of yours over and over and it really brings me comfort and it really is how things work. Again Thanks I hope you do not mind me putting it up on here.


Another THANK YOU to everyone out there who has helped with the one dollar adoption through donations, passing it on and your wonderful prayers. You are making it possible for my daughter to come home to us. I hope one day soon to share with you a Naoimi who is well and maybe a little chubby :) These thoughts bring such comfort and joy to my husband and I. We have been blessed with the opportunity to adopt and raise this angel, we are so lucky. I am SO lucky that you all have become forever a part of my life and Naoimi's. Thank you!!

Love ya all,

Jen

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh, Jen, it's climbing! I got tears in my eyes when I saw the number!!!

Praise you, Jesus!!!!!

Love you,
Brandi

Just A Family said...

Oh Jen, I can't so happy for ya..
Say alittle prayer tonight..
We have been talking about you today..
Just keep praying I'll tell ya more later.
Robin

Welcome to Jen said...

We are so blessed guys....I don't even know what to say other than "Praise HIS name, for he is THE Lord almighty who holds the small and helpless in his hands". He has just embraced me. I sit before him humbled.

The Lord ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He really is beyond words.


Robin what are you telling me later??? I am SO curious now. Any word on your sweet little man?

Love ya,

Jen