I have felt sick lately. So to cheer myself up I ordered a purse from target. I love purses more than shoes, clothes, belts any of that stuff. I do not buy expensive ones, I just get ones I like. And what I like may not always be the most attractive purse. I am more interested in form and function than look. I like well made with lots of pockets and oraganizational tools. I me as a mom of three ( soon to be five!!!) I need to stay as organized and possible, especially since I am disorganized naturally. So my purse comes on the 31st. I used a gift card to pay for it, as sometimes I just cannot see getting myself another purse that I may not need (I NEED IT!! I NEED IT!!) and waste the money. So with the gift card it cost me $11.52. Anyway I am happy about this purse!

Yes this does not look like much, but it is HUGE and it has several compartments on the inside and lots of separate places to put things. I mean I will use this thing, rather than spending the same on EBAY on a coach wristlet. Not that I don't like coach, but it is just not my pcoket books friend. So anyway hope everyone has a good day and is able to enjoy a not so attactive, highly functional purse one day!








No comments:
Post a Comment