Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tag I am it............................

Amy(Mama's Mama) tagged me and now I am it! Fun fun. So seven little know things about me. I have never really thought about what is little known about me. Hmmmm. Well here it goes.

1. My goal in life has always been to be a wife and mother. I am content with this. I have no desire to work outside of my home ever. When my children are in school I do not plan to go back to work. I plan to volunteer and help people in anyway I can. It really erks me when people think I am doing nothing by staying home and that I am anxiously waiting to get back into "the job force" my kids and husband are my job.

2. I was raised Catholic. My family is all Catholic. This was all I had ever known when I decided to ask Jesus to be my savior and became a Christian. I am still confused about the status of Catholics being Christians or just plain old Catholic. My family will argue that it is all the same. My faith life has been so much different since I accepted Jesus into my heart. Everything in my life has changed. My church, outlook on life, etc. I praise you Lord for the rich way in which you have changed my life.


3. I hate hate hate laundry. I leave it untill the last minute, then all of it is piled on my kitchen table. I do not mind washing it or drying it, but I HATE folding it, and HATE putting it away. I have asked my cat to do it for me but she just ignores me, I guess she hates laundry too. The other day I spent 4 hours folding and putting away laundry. Why do I do this to myself?

4. I am kind of shy and have always had self esteem lower than it should be. I second guess myself, feel kind of odd and I thnk I stuggle to make friends. I am working on this and praying about it. As I get older I get better, but I still struggle with self esteem issues.

5. I have kind of a 1950s marriage and I love it!! I like to make sure my husband gets what he needs. He works hard and provides me with the life I have always wanted. When he gets home I bring him whatever he needs, make his dinner and serve him. He cannot remember the last time he made food himself. I love him and want him to feel loved. These are little things I can do to honor him as my husband.

6. I was given an IQ test and scored a 147. The funny thing is I scored very high in a lot of areas 90 something out of a hundred, but I scored a 57 in the logic section. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

7. I want six children. I really do. We have three biological but we intend to adopt the next three.

8. I am doing 8 because a few other people did. I pretend to hate sports but I LOVE them. This was my first year in a fantasy basketball league with my husband, sisters, their husbands and some friends. I became obsessed. I drafted last in the league and wound up in 2nd. I almost won but they rested my starters and they did not play in my last game. I even liked watching the football draft. I am now in fantasy baseball and am dealing with the same issue...I want to win!!!

So this was interesting. Now I have to do this to 7 people??? I am not sure I even know anyone on here who has not been tagged. O well I will try!

JN

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did not know you LOVE sports. Cool

Welcome to Jen said...

Yes I must admit I do. Basketball the best, followed by college football. I am terrible, at times I have nagged Alan about the sports then he falls asleep and I watch the whole thing. Plus I have to watch it as I MUST dominate on my fantasy teams :)