Tuesday, May 8, 2007

world

The house is still for sale. I feel bad for the lady. Maybe if my neighbor got that two by four cross out of his flower bed.....maybe. His dog is out again and has not water. I am going to give it water, hopefully my neighbor does not steal my bowl. I am sick of hearing him yell at this girl friend. I am sick of him locking her out. I am sick of him sparing with the drywall at 2ish in am. I am sick of wild onions in his lawn. I am sick of him pulling up in the drive way and getting out with a beer followed by a case.
I often wonder what kind of parenting it takes to create a human such as him? What is Baton Rouge like? I hate being silent. His dogs bark at 4am, 5am whenever. I hate the unkind words. I hate the bruised knuckles. I hate that she comes back everday to this. I hate this. Whatever happened to picnics and lullabies?

No comments: