Friday, May 11, 2007

Peeling

I got a really bad sun burn at the beach. This was a week ago. Now I am going through the motions of peeling. Yuck. I am peeling so bad....it is coming off like paper. My daughters who are almost two and three are not too happy with this. My almost two year old told me that my skin was "icky bugs" and tried to cover me with blanket and wipes my peeling skin off with her pink ball. I should of used more sunscreen. My kids went to the beach very pale and left very pale as I am a freak when it comes to covering the m from the sun....50 block, hats and teeshirts over their bathing suits. I love the beach, but I am in no rush to get back. I actually like the beach much better in the fall. I do not have to go in the water. I really like to look at the water. I think I like 65 degree weather better. Man i miss Michigan.

No comments: