I must be honest that adoption scares me. Not so much the wait or the outcome. What scares me is following God's call for you to adopt without having any of the funds needed to complete the majority of the adoption. Our homestudy is paid for, but what about the rest. Where Lord will the money come from. I cannot take out a second mortgage or "charge" the child. I know that the Lord has a heart for orphans and that he will provide. And I should not question him, I should not. But dare I ask "how Lord, will this be done"? I should just have faith, patience and move on. It just gets so scary. How have you others in my situation done this? Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Tag, you're it!
Jen, share 7 little-known facts about yourself. You've been tagged! :)
BTW, I always only buy free-range chicken eggs. :)
Post a Comment