Well this is my first attempt of insane rambling on a blog. I have not created a blog untill now because the word "blog" is very annoying and causes me to grit my teeth. There are few words that do this to me, but "blog" is one of them. Could they not think of something else to use? Who came up with this term?? If anyone knows please tell me so I can send some hate mail. The concept is fabulous, but the term is so lacking and frankly.......o well my first "blog" should not be about complaining about blogs.
So many people have these things now. I thought myspace was popular. I am a late bloomer in the blog world obviously. I intend to use this thing though as my own personal platform in which to hear myself talk, without actually doing so. Venting in email is great, but venting to millions of invisible readers rocks so much more.
So what should I write...hmmm. My best friend called and I lost my train of thought. So I am a stay at home mom. I have three children and hope to have six total in the long run. My husband is pretty cool. My kids are 10, 3 and almost two. My family and I wanting to adopt a little girl from India. We are excited about this as we have tried to adopt several times and I got pregnant each time. Not that being pregnant is a bad thing. We just feel our first three children are biological and now we want our last three to be through adoption. We will see if God agrees with this.
Our homestudy is complete we are just awaiting the write up. Then we can put our little girl on hold. Then after putting to together a dossier, which is a bunch of paperwork that all has to be noterized, we start the count down for her to come home. This usually takes a year. It can be shorter if you are lucky, but usually a year. This is for India, some other countries have shorter waiting times. Our little girl has some special needs that will have to be taken care of when she gets home, but nothing that is not treatable. So this is my first "blog" I am sure I will have more to say and will write several times a day, much to the dismay of the tiny percentage of people who actually read my page. May God bless you and yours. JN
Friday, March 16, 2007
Welcome to my...hmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment