This morning a solicitor was at my door, I am not a fan of solicitors. I do not like my breakfast to be disrupted my someone wanting to talk to me about super sharp knives or lawn service when I live in a townhome and have no lawn. I know you gotta do your job and all and I accept that but sorry you are not coming in my house.
This morning's solicitor was a Jehovah's witness. I am a Christian so I can appreciated wanting to let others know about the Lord's abundant love and mercy for us. But I do not think it is cool to hand out brochures that show people crying and begging next to the flames of hell. For me I just throw this stuff away but to people who have not accepted Jesus into their hearts this makes people who have or who have any religion at all look like nut jobs. This does not advocate for our cause. Along with this lovely brochure I recieved a beautiful easter brochure and they asked me to come to services. Then she asked me if she could come in and talk to me, before I could answer my three year old screamed "No Mommy" and threw her potty of the paper gate that keeps them in the play area. My almost two year old then came to the fence took one look at the lady and started screaming like she was being killed ( she is a little shy of people she does not know!!!!). This really bothered her sister who yelled "Sister is sad, GO AWAY". They lady then said "Maybe another time" and moved quickly down my drive way. Well I would of said not anyway but thanks girls! Maybe next time the lawn man comes to offer to treat and mow my invisible lawn he will get the same welcome!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Let them be loud
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment