So far this year on American Idol is ok. America seems to pick the wrong people though I think. Last year Chris Daughtry was the best by a landslide and he left quite early. This was so upsetting to me that I quit watching. I did peak at the finally, which I thought sucked. Yeah Catherine Mcphee an Soul Patrol were good, but they were no Daughtry, Bo, Carrie or Kelly. And Clay Aiken has a great voice but he is lookin like Martina Navratilova lately and that is not my thing. Plus his song where he sings about being invisible is creepy. "If I was invisible I would just watch you in your room", Hello...ick. I always have a boy and girl favorite, this year it is Jordin and Blake. Lovem both. Jordin is beautiful( but no slutty) and has the most amazing voice. Blake is just great. He is very talented. His voice is good but he is a heck of a performer. I feel like I should pay to watch him, he is very entertaing. I like Lakeisha and Melinda as well. So who will be voted out tonight? I am guessing Gina, but who knows.
JN

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
American Idol......this year is ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment