Sunday, March 25, 2007

Arms and Baseball

Today I joined a yahoo fantasy baseball team. My husband is on one that is "men only" that my brother in law set up. So since my husband gets to do this I get to too(yes I sound 2 yrs of age right now)!!! So I joined a public yahoo league. I get to do my live draft tonight and I am excited! This year I got to be in a family/friend fantasy basketball league. I got REALLY obsessed with this thing. I am in 3rd place out of 12 people. Not bad for a 1st timer who drafted last. So now I get to do this, we will see how I do, hopefully well because I like doing well. If not I will be annoyed but will survive.
Hey, when you are standing still what are you supose to do with your hands and arms?? When you are singing at church what do you do? When you are walking with no purse, no cart, or without holding a child what do you do? Hmmmmmmmmm. In church if I fold my hands across my chest I look mad or bored. If I move my hands or clasp my hands together I look like I am figiting. I obviously cannot clap when others are no clapping, then I look nuts. If you have any ideas what I can do with my arms and hands without looking, silly, crazy, bored, angry or like I have ADHD please let me know. Oh and I never have pockets.

God bless,

JN

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hold the chair in front of me, or a cup of coffee. You could hold Alan's hand...

Sintari said...

Hahaha... you have me laughing. I just discovered your blog. You say you're odd, and you're right! :) You are odd. That's a good thing. Makes life so much more interesting. :)
I have the same problem. I never know what to do with my hands. I've never heard anyone say it out loud though. Funny. :)
Oh, and thanks for praying for my Mama! :)

Welcome to Jen said...

Thanks Amy! I like being odd, though my husband could do without it a lot of the time! Owell I just tell him I'm not interested in walking through life with a stait jacket on. Thats what it would would be like for me if I was not me :)

God bless,

JN