Why am I so lucky. One reason would be my husband. He is just great. He does not seem to mind that I am "off center". He is a great person who is honest, loving, a great dad, a hard worker, a man of faith, a loving husband, a little goofy, a man with morals still intact and a man who plays scrabble without using the scrabble online dictionary(guilty). I do not think I tell him enough that he is my life, everything in me begins and ends with him. I would not want to share this walk through life with anyone else. And God willing we will get a ton more time to share. I could not ask for a better "anything" than what he is. So a toast to you Alan, you are "it" ( glasses clinking). Thanks for being my hero. Sorry I did not just email you and posted this mushy stuff (ick) on my fabulous blog....hee hee hee. You are my hero!
xoxoxoxo (I am such a sap)
lv u
JN
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
My Husband......Why why why
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
That's sweet. Sounds like he's lucky to have you, and you're lucky to have him! :)
Post a Comment