Sunday, October 7, 2007

Orphan Report

Sent to me from Donna :)


Naomi Yarkpawolo (pronounced Yahk-pa-wuh-lo) was brought into thespecial needs center at the guest house yesterday. She is do very well.Naomi cannot eat anything by mouth and receives all
her nutrition throughher feeding tube. She is so good about her condition and understands herlimitations without getting upset or defiant.Previously we were told that Naomi was 27 pounds, but the weight was amistake since she weighed 37 pounds today and looks the same as when we sawher last. She is wearing size 5 clothes (but is still in some big fours) andhas size 11 feet.Here are some new pictures! Naomi is having a lot of fun with her fellowcaustic friend Charlesetta.
Naomi is outgoing, playful, and chatty. She loves to talk and be involved inwhat's going on. She is opinionated, but not stubborn (which can bedangerous with her injury). Naomi loves little girl toys and play. She issocial and plays well with other children.She's not sure that she wants to be adopted, but since Charlesetta is so she is a good influence on her.into her own adoption she is having a nice influence on Naomi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Tama said...

Jen,
Looks like were going to have to get together! I have never seen Charlesetta so happy. I think her personality is coming out being with Naomi! I was gone all weekend and just found these pictures of the girls. I will post my new ones soon!

S and K said...

She looks so much better than the first picture we saw! Praying she comes home soon!

Katy

Amber G. said...

Jen, she is SO cute! And her personality is evident through the pictures. It looks like she is doing much better.
I am so glad.
I hope you get some good news about traveling soon!
Amber