Hi,
Thank you all who prayed for my sister. My sister had a c-section after 3 days of induction. She did not dilate past 5 and it took her two days to get to that, so finally the doctors decided to not let things go any longer. So my niece was born at 2:48pm yesterday at 5lbs 9oz, 18.5 inches long. She is a cutie! Congrads to her proud parents. Great outcome to a long stressful ordeal!
Here she is: I stole this pic from my other sister:
Naoimi's pre visa interview went well. We are still waiting on news of her passport and when we will travel. I was told to apply for my Visa. Traveling soon I am guessing. Anyway hope you all have a Happy Friday!!
Blessings,
Jen
Friday, October 19, 2007
I have a niece :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment