Is this an odd post...owell. I was reading over what I am suposed to wear in Liberia and its says skirts, dresses etc. Guess what I own not a single skirt, and one dress which is to short, so I wear it as a baby doll dress over jeans. What girl owns no skirts. So People where do I get skirts from that would be good for summer weather? I am finding none. I want something comfortable and cute. I wonder if we can wear leggings under the skirts??? Maybe that is to trendy for Liberia?? Hmmmm.........I should go to bed.
Well(going to bed in a minute I swear) they gave(put on) my sister some cervical gel to dialate her cervix. They are going to induce her because her BP was too high 170 something over 99. She is 36 weeks 5 days, while not to early this is still earlier than we all would like. Please keep her in your prayers.
Love ya,
Jen
Check this out. Think this would be good as a carry on??? Hmmmm. Bed???? Maybe later :)
http://www.ebags.com/travelon/independence_bag/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=9533&rlid=subcat&rcode=186459455260289
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
I own ZERO skirts...eek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I had a similar challenge when we went to India to get our daughter - the need for long, cool skirts. I would go on ebay and see what you fine. That is the best place I have found for "out of season" clothes. Good luck!
Go to Target. They always have stuff, and it isn't too expensive. I am so excited for you guys!
And I think that your sister will do well. Induction is the right move if her BP is up. No one wants to have a seizure or have their baby adversely affected. We'll be praying for her.
I live in Liberia and really 3/4 length trousers are perfectly acceptable to the local community as long as you're not wearing them for church or official meetings. As for leggings - i think you would just find them too hot and sweaty - loose and cool really is the best option - don't worry about looking cute - you'll be so sweaty no-one will care how cute your clothes are!( I have a 3 year old adopted daughter from Liberia through acres of hope too)
I live in Liberia and really 3/4 length trousers are perfectly acceptable to the local community as long as you're not wearing them for church or official meetings. As for leggings - i think you would just find them too hot and sweaty - loose and cool really is the best option - don't worry about looking cute - you'll be so sweaty no-one will care how cute your clothes are!( I have a 3 year old adopted daughter from Liberia through acres of hope too)
Post a Comment