Saturday, October 6, 2007

My girl!

I got some new picture of Naoimi. They are so cute. Boy does she look like she has a personality! I cannot wait for her to come home. Hopefully we will get her passport soon and then she will be home before we know it. She is doing so well. I will have to post the awesome Oprhan report I got on her later. I guess she is buddies with another little girl with caustic ingestion named Charlesetta (Joy)!! I am so glad she is doing well and is happy!

Love Jen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Brandi said...

She looks AMAZING!!! Night and Day! Oh what a sweet precious smile. She will bring such joy. I can't wait for you to have her in your arms. I wish you were going tomorrow!

Love you,
Brandi

missy said...

Jen,

She looks absolutely wonderful. It is so great to see her beautiful smile. I know you just can't wait to get her home. I would love to get a chance to meet her and you before we leave the state next year. We are going to see Casting Crowns in Birmingham next month. Any chance you are going? Ever since you started your fundraiser for Naoimi's adoption expenses, my extended family and friends ask about her all the time. I think they all feel honored to be a part of something this big. Take care, Missy (aoh yahoo group)