Acres of Hope is just a wonderful agency. What they have done for our Naoimi has been amazing. I wanted to do a quick "before" and "after". Before is her referal pic and after is a new pic taken of her in September. In this pic you can really see the difference. God bless AOH and all they do for this wonderful children!
BEFORE
AFTER
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Before and After
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
This is amazing! Praise God!
AoH has done wonders for our little Handful too! She came into the orphanage at 15 lbs, 2 year old, and unable to do "anything". She is now able to hold her head up, sit up and stand (with help)!
So encouraging to see God's hand working through AoH! Your beautiful girl looks amazingly better!
Love,
Katy
I can't wait for you to get her home and get a real "after" picture! Praise the Lord for AoH and how well they love on our kids!
Brandi
ok, now add the rest of the ads so I can really donate to you by clicking all day!
Bran
Incredible! I can't wait to see some "after" pics of my Samuel! :)
Love,
Darbi
These pictures are incredible. I can only imagine how they bring comfort to your heart.
I'm hoping you are able to travel REALLY soon to pick her up!!
With love,
Amber
Post a Comment