Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Aftermath

Boy does my body not like shots. I took tylonel but and I think it helped. I think I might have been crazy last night because of a fever. I am not usually one to stay up late and I did, until 1am to be exact. Normally 11pm is the latest I will go. I slept terribly and woke up with my skin on fire and a horrible pain in my neck. I took my temp and it was 103.1, not good, not fun :( I took some more stuff and it went down to 99.2 after 2 hours. I just need to sleep. This of course is not going to happen as my two and three year old keep yelling.."Wake Up Mommy", every two minutes. They are annoyed because I have a baby gate up and they cannot travel the house, because I want to nap on the couch. It must be so hard being 2 and 3.
My three year old is doing something cool now. A few weeks ago I wrote her first name for her on a piece of paper for her to look at and um...attempt to copy (yeah right). Well to my suprise at dinner last night she wrote her first name over and over, perfectly without anything to copy. I was floored. I know I did not do this at 3. I need to find a website of what are the things that are devlopmentally appropriate for age 3. Kids grow up to fast :(

Love ya all

Blessings,

Jen

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Um, yes that is advanced! My 3 year old can spell his name, but he definitely can't write it! Way to go!

Bran