I had a laptop. But sadly my darlin son spilled something on it. After a sizzling sound it would not turn on anymore :( I sent it to my uncle and he called to find out prices on a new hard drive. Well the answer was more than I had paid for the computer new. So now laptop. I am using a very slow desk top. It does work and I feel blessed to be able to access the internet. I at one point had no internet access and felt kind of shut out of the world....is that not lame :) I just did not realize how much I used the internet for. I have not used a paper phone book in years..I use the internet. I do not have a map to anywhere because....I have map quest. I do not shop in stores for clothes ( besides I have a 3 and a 1.5 year old who make this a real challenge)....I have old navy.com. So I am spoiled. I am lucky. I am an internet freak.
So since I am trying very hard to save money I won an ebay auction and got a laptop with wireless for cheap. We have a wireless network in our house for my husband's job, but i never guessed that I would ever use it. So now I will be able to walk around.....well not really. But I can sit on the couch or at the table...or anywhere in my house!!!!!!!!! So I will post a picture of the laptop below so everyone can laugh. I have always wanted one of these things and now that they are cheap I got one! Here is the new ( really kinda old) laptop
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
I want a laptop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment