Lately I have been pretty down. My kids have been sick repeatedly, I miss my family in Michigan and want to go home ( I live in Alabama), and I just feel alone. I prayed about it yesterday and recieved a sense of comfort from my Lord. I was going through old posts of mind and I watched the video I had posted of a little boy who needs to be adopted name Jimmy. The song in the video really hit home for me. I knew right away from the voice that is was Josh Groban who I love. The words provided great comfort for me, like the Lord was speaking too me. It was amazing for me that i prayed about it only moments later to be given much comfort with this song. I added it on a play list to my blog because it reminds me that my Lord God loves me and is always there. The lyrics are as follows:
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I, I will lift it for you
Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I, I will break it for you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I, I'll be there to find you
Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I, I will shine to guide you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
You are loved
Aaaah
Don't give up
Its just the wieght of the world (You are loved)
Dont give up
Everyone needs to be heard (Dont give up)
You are loved (You are loved - Dont give up)
And I feel like I really need to continue to advocate for Jimmy. I pray that he finds a family. Here is the link to his page. He is in Haiti.
http://www.answeredprayers2.org/jimmy.html
JN
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Don't give up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment