Sunday, April 29, 2007

Have you ever noticed....

Have you ever noticed that people sometimes only listen when it is something they want to hear, otherwise the take in only little bits and pieces of what you are saying. This is not the case with everyone...but a lot of people do it.

Have you ever noticed the little tiny things that your husband or wife do for you because they love you? My husband knows I like to majorly hog the bed, so when he goes to bed before me he leaves all the space that I normally think I need in the bed and takes a little corner for himself. He could easliy shove my pillow over and take more room...he doesn't.

Have you ever noticed that clothes from the 80s were unflattering, to bright and itchy?

Have you ever noticed that when you start talking to God a lot and including him in your life and daily routine that your life gets better. On days that nothing special is going on but I still feel so happy and peaceful, I know this is the Lord my God and I thank him. Only the Lord brings such contentment..you cannot find it on your own.

No comments: