Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bread in a Can cont.....

So bread in a can comes in multiple flavors. I had the brown bread with raisins. With non fat spray butter I thought it was pretty good. Alan did not like it so much. He threw half of it in the garbage can ( wasteful Al!!) Anyway I have enclosed a picture of bread in a can because I think this topic may be just as important as the 2008 elections!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your bread in a can. Keep up the posts.

Unknown said...

I have some sad news...I did not enjoy the bread in a can...It tasted like..bread that has sat in a can.

Welcome to Jen said...

O well. Alan feels the same as you. I am guessing most people do. I usually do not fall in the realm of what is "normal" and "liked".

JN