Friday, January 4, 2008

I cannot even imagine :(

This is from my sister. PLEASE say a prayer for this child and her family. Please ask for comfort and healing for them.


Please pass this on. I don't know many people's emails so anyone that you know please send it.

From Sharon's blog:
I really don't even know where to begin... I will probably not be around in the forums for a while. The doctors came in this morning with some really bad news. They said that Ali's Leukemia is back at 33000 white blood cells from 21 this morning and 12000 yesterday. Same agression as before. She is only 20 days out from transplant so at this time there is nothing they can do in a way of curing her. They said that they could give her more chemo but that that would only prolong her life and not be comfortable for her. She already went through the most extensive chemo they had to offer before transpland and the Leukemia lived on through that. They are only giving Ali 1-2 weeks to live. We are still praying for a miracle. Thank you all for your prayers and please keep em comin! I will update when ever I get a chance but please know that this is really hard so I won't be posting much...

This little one really needs some prayers and love right now. Please think of her. Thanks
-Kara




Thanks so much,

Love

1 comment: