I think the death of Heath Ledger is really really sad. I was shocked and it made me cry. Maybe I am alone in my feelings, maybe not.....It is just sad :(
I'm sad too especially b/c of his little girl! I can't imagine what Michelle is going through and trying to explain it to a 2 year old. We'll be praying for them today!
4 comments:
I cried when I heard this. I have met him in my work and he was a wonderful man and an amazing father to his 2 year old little girl.
It really broke my heart when I read this!
So NO you aren't alone!
Jocelyn
I'm sad too especially b/c of his little girl! I can't imagine what Michelle is going through and trying to explain it to a 2 year old. We'll be praying for them today!
Brandi
I was pretty shocked myself. He's my age. He was pretty dang talented, too. I'll miss getting to see his work on the big screen...
I was sad. But really saddens me is that I really don't think his salvation had been secured.
Post a Comment