I am in Michigan visiting my Family for the next two weeks. My husband, the kids and I met my Mom in Nashville on Saturday. My mom then drove us the rest of the way to her house. It is nice seeing everyone and I so miss my home state. After living in Alabama for a year I have gotten used to it. I have found it very hard not to say "Yes Mam" and such while I have been up here. When I have said it people have just stared at me or ask me where I am from.
My husband could not come up this week. He had to work or as I like to think of it as, Missing in Action(MIA). I think he is the one person in life ( besides my kids of course) that I could not do without. Without him everything seems harder, even breathing some days. He is everything to me. Even when he annoys the heck out of me, I would not want to be annoyed by anyone else. I hope he does not read this, as I am not a mush ball romantic girl by any stretch of the imagination. He just rocks.
So I talked to Donna(AOH) last week. One of the grants we applied for wants to give us a travel grant. But first they want us to pay on the adoption. So I have to get a lot of money in to AOH rather quick. Some really awesome people who I have met through blogging have donated to our adoption! I thank you all so much. One very special family member had donated a very large amount of money to our adoption! So we are left with $3200 to come up with, possible more, maybe another grant will help us. Donna says our adoption will be finalized in August, which is F-A-S-T. Much faster than I thought this would go. Wow is all I can say. Donna says she will die if she does not get out soon. This is so scary for me. All I can do is continue to pray that the Lord provides as only he can. One of this days, not to long from now my baby will be in my arms. Then the battle for her health will begin. Lately all I can think about is her dad walking her down the isle on her wedding day, it brings me to tears every time. I just love this child so much and we have met only in my mind and heart.
luv ya all,
Jen
p.s. Robin can you please email me your phone# again? I lost a lot of my saved emails. My mind is racing these days and I am praying for some calm and the strength to just give all of this up to God. We are praying for your little man!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Vacation,The Hubby(MIA) and our Naoimi................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Jen-
We are praying! Ever since you announced Naoimi's referral Kojo and I have been praying. He is very concerned for her and her "small small throat". I know God has a plan for her...a plan of life!
Praying~
Laurie
Thank you SO much Laurie and little Kojo for your prayers. We are praying for you all and especially Nyenna as I know she is having a hard time. I hope your precious three are united VERY soon!
God bless,
Jen
WE MISS YOU. And Alan misses you guys too...everyone made sure to show him some love on Sunday at church! :) When do you come back? Oh, and I don't blame you in the least for missing your home state...I feel you. We'll continue to be praying for Naoimi!
Jen,
Just wanted you to know that we pray for your family and Naoimi often... and we will continue to pray for the finances to come in, for her increased health, and for an even faster homecoming than you expect! God loves to work miracles!
Amber
Hey Jenn,I so relate to where your at.
Maybe we will be traveling together.Who knows. That would be kinda cool...We would cry the whole time..... :)
466-5645 you know the area code.
Yes call me. I have been wanting to talk.
Much love sister,
Robin
Oh girl, I am praying for you and for Naoimi! I love the scriptures you included . . .how encouraging!
Love you,
Brandi
Post a Comment