Friday, July 13, 2007

So I got electrocuted last night.......

Not just a little static electricity feeling, but a surge that moved my entire body. I some how managed to get my finger on the metal part of the prong and it got me. My arms hurts pretty bad today and I am having trouble gripping things. But for some reason I keep laughing about this and my husband thinks I am crazy. I have had a stressful week. I am waiting on the last document for my dossier for Naoimi. It seems to be lost in the mail. I hope we get it soon, just one thing holding us up. I also am in a rush because I leave for Michigan( My home state) for two weeks tomorrow. I have packed nothing and still have to clean my house. I am really feeling crazy today, but in a good way. Owell!


Prayer request: Please pray for Robin's ( also from Alabama)little guy, he has a heart condition and needs to get home asap. He is just a little guy only a year and a few months.

Question of the day: Does anyone actually like balloon animals? I think they are pretty creepy myself.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

my two cents. . .I do like balloon animals. Only b/c for our Block Party at church, someone taught us how to do them. It was actually pretty fun and very entertaining for the kids! Never thought I'd like it. . hmmm

Brandi

Unknown said...

Kaela loves those balloon animals.

"The Transplanted Yankee" said...

I don't like balloon animals simply because the sound balloons make is kinda like fingernails on a chalkboard for me.

Just A Family said...

Thanks for lifting little Joesph
up..That made me smile.
Hey how long did it take for you guys to get I600 approval.?
Call me when you get a chance.
Robin