Tuesday, July 3, 2007

50 random facts about me...cause Lynn said so :)

1. I am obsessed with the internet

2. I am a housewife who hates housework

3. I have horrible spelling and grammar

4. I value true friendship

5. I love my church (Safe Harbor)

6. I am from Dearborn, Michigan

7. I now live in Helena, Alabama

8. In the past year and a half I have lived in Michigan, Florida and Alabama

9. I love to ask random questions

10. My favorite food is spagetti with melted cheese

11. I really like robots and snails

12. I danced in the grass on my wedding day ( my wedding was in a backyard)

13. I love the smell of fresh cut grass more than any perfume or flower smell

14. I really like trees, it bother me that we chop them all down for parking lots and buildings

15. I hate shoes.

16. I love looking at water, but I do not like swimming

17. I love the rain and adore thunder storms

18. My husband knows me best, though I do not like to admit it

19. My honeymoon was in Munising, Michigan

20. I like really small houses and would be content living in a 900sq ft house

21. It bothers me how horribly people on The Simpsons treat Hans Moleman

22. I am terrified of bees, hornets, and wasps

23. I am a pretty over protective mother

24. I hog the bed ( Big time!!)

25. Fall is my favorite season

26. I want six kids

27. I do not think dogs should pushed in strollers

28. I am enjoying learning about my Savior

29. "What might have beens" really get on my nerves

30. I get distracted easily

31. I brush and floss 2x daily

32. I could live at dollar general

33. I prefer a potted plant to cut flowers any day.

34. I do not care for jewelery much.

35. I talk to my mom like 5 times a day

36. I know all the words to every wiggles song

37. I HATE flying

38. I want to go on a road trip some day

39. I wish I lived on a farm

40. I LOVE chickens....I wish they were a more socially acceptable pet!

41. I think priests should be able to get married ( Wives Rock!!)

42. The kindness of strangers makes me cry

43. I mute the commercial breaks when I am watching t.v.

44. I LOVE fantasy sports

45. I think Golf is annoying

46. Laundry is evil

47. I think people should should be nicer to each other

48. I really pray that we can raise the money to get our daughter Naoimi Home

49. I feel no urge to enter the job force.....ever. Being a mom is my life.

50. I cannot use public bathrooms.....I just cannot do it.

2 comments:

"The Transplanted Yankee" said...

YAY!! You did it!! :) I heart you, Jen...have a great 4th!

Brandi said...

Too funny. . especially the fact about the Simpsons. . .how random?! Oh yeah. . .how about all those dots on your map? You're so popular! I think I may start calling you "my world-reknown friend, Jen" (is that how you spell reknown?)

Brandi