Wednesday, June 6, 2007

More Pics of Naoimi

Here are more pictures of Naoimi. We think she is just beautiful. Though it hurts for me to look at a few of the photos as it is obvious she is scared and hurting. Never the less I can only think about getting her home and giving her all that she so needs,the most important a chance to live. I so appreciate all the kind words we have recieved. You all are wonderful and God is so good to me....so good!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on your beautiful referral.

-Jocelyn

Rae said...

Oh Jen, her sad eyes make me cry too. :( I can just imagine the difference even just a few months of lovin' (and medical attention) will do for her!

Brandi said...

Oh Jen, those downcast eyes. . .I can't handle them. I can't wait to see pictures of her a year from now surrounded by her family and smiling with a light to her eyes. BTW, LOVE the new profile pic and layout!!!

Rae said...

Do they pronounce her name like Naomi like we do or is there some Liberian trick to it?

Just curious (as ever),
Rae