Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I created a new website....all by myself!

Yeah it is a yahoo site, but I did it myself. I am proud. Even though it was easy. So if you have a chance please check it out.

www.bringnaoimihome.com


This is our fundraising website. If you do not mind passing it on to others that would just be WONDERFUL.


May the Lord bless you all,

JN

2 comments:

Sintari said...

Jen!!!!!!
I'm so behind!!! I JUST discovered you are adopting Naiomi!!!! I am so excited for you and for her!!! She looks so much like Mama, in her condition. How heartbreaking. I hope the process goes quickly for you. :) Congratulations!!!!!!!
- Amy

Welcome to Jen said...

Thank you Amy! We are very excited. I pray that it goes quickly. As with all things we are in the Lord's loving hands. I am so glad to hear about Mama's bonding and improvement!

Blessings,

JN