Saturday, June 23, 2007

Junior Asparagus............Veggies Tales

Hey everyone! My kids( and husband) are obsessed with their Veggie Tales sing a long CD. Do you guys know of any other good Christian children's music cds? I want to mix it up a bit, I am going a little crazy hearing Jr. Asapagus sing out of tune :)


JN

Click To Close Window

6 comments:

"The Transplanted Yankee" said...

But Jr is my FAVORITE!! ;) If you go into any Christian book store (or Wal-Mart, for that matter) you'll find an entire section devoted to Kid's CDs. There are more than your brain can handle.

Welcome to Jen said...

He is VERY cute. But the way he screeches during " God made play for little guys like me", is more than I can handle during a 1+ hour drive. Does JR. have any friends who are not adult vegatables?

Missed ya at church. Christian was lost without Paul :(

luv, JN

"The Transplanted Yankee" said...

Well, that just about made me cry! :)

Unknown said...

We have a CD called Super Kids (I think that is what it is called) it is put out by Hillsong. I'll have to show it to you next time we are around.

Brandi said...

There are a ton of kids praise cd's but my kids' current favorite is actually the Toby Mac cd. They just LOVE it and beg every day to hear "J Train" with TobyMac and Kirk Franklin. Weird I know. . .but at least his voice isn't annoying! I feel your pain, though. We had a nativity set with Sally the Carrot singing. . .'bout drove me nuts! =)

Ann said...

We just got Phil Joel's "Deliberate Kids" and my children absolutely love it! And, we adults do too. It's chocked full of great truths.