Please pray for my family, especially my poor husband. Something has happened to us(not adoption related, but I can't get into it right now) that has rocked our lives to the core and NOT in a good way. Please pray for us. Things are about to get not so fun.
Please pray for my Grandpa. He had a pacemaker put in today. He has been very sick.
Please pray for my dad. He is moving out of he and his wife's home and into an apartment. I guess things are not good right now. Pleae pray that GOD is the one to chose the right path for this marriage. Marriage is a blessing that requires time, work and love. I will not get into this now though because most people know that and I am not an expert on the subject.
We are still waiting for Naoimi's passport.
My lovely sister is now home with her man and her baby. Jordyn is tiny, beautiful, and healthy. She sleeps a lot and never cries. Thank you for your prayers, I am blessed to have you all in my corner :)
love and blessings,
Jen
Thursday, November 1, 2007
What the.....(please pray)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Praying for you, my friend!
Love you,
Bran
PS Call if you want to talk, ANY time!
hey I'm praying......call me
Rob
Hope things get better for you guys. I just tossed up a prayer for you.
We'll def be praying. Give us an update when you can...
Love you all!!
I'm still praying. Do you know anything more? Is anything changing?
I'm worried about you!
Brandi
Jen, I'm praying for you. Do you need a day away? You are welcome down in Prattville. Love, Missy
Jen, I am so sorry to hear about all of that. But praise God that your neice is home! It can be so scary when they are in the hospital away from you. We'll be praying for all of you. Hope to see in Gatlinburg this January (I thought I heard you were all coming...).
Praying! Hope you don't mind but I did put your dollar adoption on my blog...
I hope all is well now- what is the news on Naomi?? When will she come home?
Post a Comment