Hi,
I have been gone and I am sorry. I am ok, but please continue to pray for us...we are in a not so much situation right now. No news on Naoimi, hopefully after the holiday. I still feel like my life is very blessed. So I am going to list some reasons why I am blessed.....sometimes when things are tough it hard to remember that your life is indeed well....blessed :)
1. I am healthy
2. My kids are wonderful and healthy
3. My husband is awesome and I love him very much
4. Our sweet Naoimi comes home soon(?)!
5. Naoimi's health continues to improve
6. All my wonderful friends who care about my family and me (you guys!!!)
7. My family(extended) is awesome!
8. Above all THE LORD...he waits out this storm with me and really leaves me feeling safe.
9. Sanity....I still have an ounce or two of it.
10. lean pcokets....yum ;)
Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and concern for me. I love you all. I have been kind of quiet and sometimes the fear would take me hostage and I would really just pull away from everything and everyone good in my life. I am ok...just waiting for something to happen with this annoying and disheartneing situation I am still unable to comment on. It has nothing to do with Naoimi and our adoption...luckily. Well I am rambling. I will be back soon.
Love,
Jen
Monday, November 19, 2007
Not much to tell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
We are praying your little girl is in your arms soon!
Kami & Jeremy
I check you blog often and am praying that Naomi makes it home soon. It's sure been a long wait for you and your family. I will be praying for you all.
Stefanie Solt
Glad your back, I have been praying for you!
Post a Comment